information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
Cross-Country
Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:28 AM
Founf some time 2 dae 2 tok about the cross-country. My house, the blue house actually in 4th position rise up to 3rd! Although 1 position onli, i oso veri happy. The 1st was brown house and the 2nd was green. Red house last year 1st now 4th. Dunno why but I feel veri happy. Haha...nvm the cross-country dammn long lor..beginning I walk with ke yu, xiu ming, shermin but later I feel veri bored so I decided 2 run & den I meet Angie & Geraldine so I walk with them too. Den still feel bored so I run & yan ying caught up with mi. Den I tie shoelace den she disappear le. So I ran & ran until I finish but no number tag le. Den I went 2 join the rest & take the drinks & bread 2 eat.