information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
A Fight!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:26 PM
2 dae went i was waiting 4 the bus outside skool, someting happened! I was walking 2 the back gate when I saw a big group of ppl crowding around dere. So i ji po a bit walk pass slowly but nothin dere so I continue 2 wards the bus stop. Den I heard 2 upper sec bois quarreling & my mum always tell mo not 2 look so i occasionally peep a bit. Dey were quarreling & the other guy was using his hp. Suddenly, a veri big guy came up & smack 1 guy in the face! It turned out dat he was the other guy cousin who cum 2 help him. He was even smoking! Den 1 outsider came 2 stop dem & dey keep staring but walk away slowly. Den, my bus came so I cannot watch the good show.... at dat time xia si wo leh...i tot sumting bad gonna happen...whew...