information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
Bad...bad...bad
Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:49 PM
2 dae I went 2 mac fer breakfast.
Den mummy went 2 buy the fishes & veggies.
So I ate my breakfast myself.
Den 1 family came in sat at the tabe beside mii
It consists of 4 chidren & the parents
The parents went buy the food.
So the chidren kept banging the bench(which i was sitting on)
I controlled my temper
but after a while simply could not hold it anymore
so i kinda shouted"Can u stop it!"
Luckily it was not so loud as in all the ppl can hear.
The 4 children stared at mii.
I was a little embarrased.
Den 2 my horror, the youngest one cried!
Hence, I quickly finished my food & rushed off.
Later i wanted 2 call my mum 2 meet up with her.
And 2 my horror(again)
My hp battery was flat!
OH GOD! HEAVENLY SAKE!
Now I hav a headache.
After all dis n after creatin the blog fer the hc hol hmw...
OMGOMGOMGOMG...
Dying le...x.x