information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
WAH LAO EH
Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:45 PM
Dunno wad 2 rite about actually...
Got it!
2 dae went 2 jurong east & saw dat dere...
got pasa malam
so shun bian go kay po a bit.
Saw dere was an auction goin on....
so oso go dere & kay po
I wanted 2 auction 4 1 box of veri cute keychain bout mono ruko
So I raise my hand fer $1
But 1 stupid women go say $2.
I wanted 2 say $3 but my mum stopped mii.
So I juz saw the woman takin the box
with a grin on her face.
WAH! I WAS SO DAMMN MAD!
My mum said dat $1 sui bian actioned 4 mii
but $3 not worth
I WAS REALI HOPPIN MAD!
Den later the person rest 5 mins
With a last glimmer of hope,
I took the display & ask if he could auction again
He look at mii in the face and said....
NO!!!
WAH LAO EH!
NO NO LA
NO NEED 2 SAY IN MY FACE RITE!
@!~#$%^&*(+0(#)
BETTER WATCH OUT!
SO ANGRY NOW!
cool down...cool down....
Cannot find the articles 4 the english hmw...
Haix...