information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
dead tired
Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:20 AM
2 dae got attire check.
so scary cus everyone tot
it was hp check.
Christ was late so we hide in her bag.
Den...
Wah! I ganna caught socks
n shirt n skirt.
Heh...heh...
I break a lot of sch rules...
Anyway, later CME
Junina anyhow say a no.
AND PICKED ME AGAIN!
ahhhhhhhhh....
How I hate 15!
Den, she asked me 2 sing!
In front of everyone!
Some ppl keep saboing me
say i in swiss choir...
& in the end,
it was just 2 explain bout stress...
ANyway, dunno why
I was in a VERI bad mood.
&Eugene Khoo was SOO IRRITATING!
& later after recess I was esp high!
Damn bloody high!
Deng yong hao & yy bully me AGAIN
last time ...
1 kik my chair 1 mess up my hair
Now 1 take my shoe the other still kiking
Dots...but quite high la...lol...
esp wayne & edison during art
AND during et, wt & ky sabo me AGAIN
by saying some tings which i dun like 2 mention
ALAMAK!
2 dae keep getting sabo.
& fer choir we played some games
Actually it was captain ball
but indoor activities 11 ppl wan
we onli 10
so no choice...
After dat sing like hell!
How am I so bloody tired!
Later wait 4 my dad's car.
Saw the floorball ppl running.
Roy was like breaking any moment...
But den zhen yuan was quite steady.
& so...so...
so...so...
& dats the end!
Dead tired!
Gonna rest!
Cya!
z...z...z...