information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
ear piercing
Monday, June 25, 2007 10:01 PM
Ouch! Why has everyone deceived miiee?!? Went 2 pierce my ears 2 dae. It was so bloddy damn hell painful! All the ppl I asked said it was juz like an ant bite but i felt it was even more painful den the pri6 injection! Wah kao! After dat, 2o mins later still so painful. The pain went away veri veri slowly... I keep screaming & yelping... lol... Den after bathe gotta put a weird liquid 2 xiao du. Still need 2 turn the earring! So i veri scared but try try, a little pain la. I told my mum I twist both side liao she was like...OMG! Wad? U so brave! I was like ... Cus she say my aunts & her all dare not turn...heh heh... It was like so zor teng keep hitting it den keep yelping. Anyway, its light blue. 4 free! Cause my biao jie owns her own clinic so went dere 2 pierce. Dun say dis liao. 2 dae the chinese which is 1st period dat time all the ppl were like yawning... den the teacher tot she teach veri boring... lol ...