information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
teenage icon
Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:02 PM
Yesterday i went 2 IMM 2 hav my dinner. It was crowded like hell. After dat we go wok wok. Den I heard a performance frm afar so go dere kay po. Who noes, it was the teenage icon! I first time manage 2 see it live so I stayed on 2 watch. I was standing rite in front of the speakers n the MC was like screaming into the mike so now i am a bit half deaf. Got one contestant called Cheryl i tink i saw her b4 in the teenage magazine. It was veri sad man... out of 22 ppl dey onli choose 7 to go 2 the semi-finals. I feel dey shouldn't like ask dem 2 come up stage den ask the out ppl 2 go off stage. Liddat veri embarrasing. Anyway on the whole the show was quite nice!=)