information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
heehee
Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:38 PM
In the morn it was quite late when I reached school so rushed up 2 put bag but later in the hall stupid ke yu refused 2 let mi in & hence, I was caught socks by junina but luckily pull up. After dat den she saw wan ting & asked her 2 pull up too. The suay ting is, Mdm Zaina walked up at the moment & saw her pulling & sotta "scold" her la. Later temperature taking den go home econ. The unreasonable stupid teacher was like havin mood swing so keep gindin fault fault with us lo... Den we all keep ganna scolded. We flatten the bread but b4 dat dip into egg & roll around hotdag. 1st time I cook someting man! Den I ganna splash by oil. A little bit la but still pain. Ending we wash & tidy up everyting. The food was NICE! But I rushed 2 go so 4 got 2 take container -1/2 mark...sigh... Wan ting more poor ting. She brought black apron instead of white & accidentally spill the egg. After end le cannot take out the apron leh! It was like...so dumb...later my 2nd lao po jelp mi. tyty muak muak! Den recess den music. When I go music zi qian I was hooked AGAIN by u noe who. Ran all the way frm the 3rd floor 2 music room...so tired... Still can't bao chou so veri bu shuang. Later go up stairs still miss! Ayah! But xiao wen gang hao come up frm behind den "dat person" was "xiao dao" . Yay! Durin eng, someone kik the rugby ball all the way up into the sky dat we can c man! cool bi le! Yesterday song riting invented a 2nd version of the gatsby song. lame... but at dat time veri funni lor... 2 dae 1e4 got 4 ppl bdae got daniel, li xing & the other 2 I 4 got liao... OMG!OMG!OMG! I am so TEMPTED 2 eat the last food! control...control... cus wanna put the pic up ma...ren...ren... Used a lot of dots in dis post. Anyway, all the css ppl blogskin not nice de onli zijie's one but I dun reali like him la. After sch end I had a toot fight with the u noe who. We like siao liddat n the u noe who keep falling down...haha...in the end I HUE SHENG! of course la...