Waha cyborg getting cuter and cuter lurhhhh! Went to jp to buy shermin's prez ytd with xiuming keyu and wanting. Yilin lor halfway pangseh): Then we walked around and then decided to buy a dress from 77th street. Then i went john little to buy eye shimmer as the pink looked like i went spar so bought silver wan. Did someting rather mean as all those who know. I have been exposed to it first by CHIAMYILIN!:D Anyway cyborg doesn't care a damn bout fones and us eating in class. Might as well put one sign at the door down there "welcome to 3e2! the picnic class!" LOL i so fucking <3 him. We took pictures with himmmmm! Wah super gao xing. I ask wan leyyyy then he abit shock shock say huh why? Then i said ayah will miss you ma then we juz took. Super kawaii i tell you can win ponyo alreadi lol? Bought 2 paos for recess today. During chi remedial maimai was as kute as usual and i learned how to assemble a visualizer (BYMYSELF!) first time sialzz! I learned it MYSELF somemore. Wahlao i tink i too pro liao lorxD Then after school i was also the only one who could open the cracker um wrapping? MUAHAHAHAHA, shujing fell down on the floor too cus she jumped on me and i couldnt tahan her weight so she fell and we both were laughing like !@#$%^&* ps wor bu shi gu yi de:X Played with Shobannas crutches! Damn fun i tell you:d i learned how to wok up stairs ann wok down stairs with crutches somemore! HAHAHAHA super fun to play:X Choir was fucking tiring. I wan to audi with chiamdajian(gandearr's broxD) but i lazy find his char. CHIAMDAJIAN come gimmie your msn man! I dont care im gona audi with you on monday!!