I pulled my teeth. FINALLY. Scarded me like some shit. Process was exactly what Jeanette described but only worse. I had to have TWO injections for pulling ONE teeth. Crazy Dentist. 1st injection was super long, like one whole minute, but not as painful. Just like a thin thin fish bone stuck in your gum. The second one. WAH I TELL YOU BLOODY HELL PAIN, but very fast like 2 or 3 seconds. Like i poke a knife into your gum and immediately pull it out. I pulled 3 teeth. So altogether i had SIX bloody injections. Pain me like shyt. While pulling, mind was full of laogong's face<3>
When the anethestic took effect, its bloody disgusting. Try slapping youself real hard and you don't feel a single thing. My upper lip was numb until my chim. WDF?! Can't even move your lip. Like corpse lidat. Gum was super sore. Mummy still brought me shopping at OG o.o Brought me some white leather shoe which cost a bomb. The bleeding just wouldn't stop until i fall asleep and almost swallowed the gauze. FINALLY anesthetic started to wear off and i felt more human again. Stupid dentist made me miss movie outing with Claudia):
Had duck porridge for dinner but i couldn't eat the duck so it was just porridge for me. My gum got 3 big hole, sore sore one. I can't even pronouncee words properly when the panadol wore off. Don't think i can go choir later.