information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:14 PM
Went to
WANTING'S house:D Her house sibei nice. -Jealous- I want her house man. Hua jing so nice, neighbours so nice, people also so nice. I could have made friends with all the little kids living in her block, steady sial the kids. i like(: Her brother's
fighting fish is
CHIO. Her ahma whom i thought was SO VERY NICE backstab me lor. I went with wanting to bukit view to send some apple pie and food to her cousin. I suddenly like bukit view alot lol. I actually had alot of stuffs to blog about yesterday but i forgot all about it today.__.
Today was a super uper
LONGGGGGG day. Bored me like shyt. First 3 period already mother tongue. Now my eyelids want to close. Phy presentation today. 1st group leyy, that's what i hate. Then other groups can take in pointers from lyt and improve so ending we are the lousiest. But dajian;s slides were chio so i think it should be alright. Wanting sibei emo at the 2nd half of the day. Sad lah. Went to koufu to eat and hom-ed.