Okay im much worser than leewanting. I have totally forgotten what happened since thursday. Forget it. Shan't blog bout it. But very interesting sial! Sohan leh! Okay lah talk a lil bout it.
Our deardear sohan was in a terrible rage that day!:O But we went toilet to layer-trin leelee's hair so we missed most of the show. But it turned out that sohan threw Geraldine's and Xinzhen's paper into the wastepaper basket. Jitao throw when they just returned from toilet. Geraldine was in a terrible rage as Sohan crumbled and threw away her workshetts for now fucking reason that she wanted to complain. OOOOOOOOOOOO COMPLAIN.MYFAVOURITE:D Then timothy tan walked pass and told qijiang to wakeup. He said he was trying to calm himself down. So he went to find Sohan to ask what happen. Blah blah blah they talked.
Surprisingly Sohan came and aplogised the next day:O "I'm sorry if I had done anything wrong to you yesterday. I really dont want to have any bad blood between us so IM SORRY~
Steady lah she. Still pretend to very nice like that.Wanting super disappointed she never tio chase outta class. Siao one eh she. Rivario that day is HENG lor cos constance is relief so she dont know mah.
Bitching on the phone with leelee just now. Laugh until the mask went into my mouth. YUCK:S
Btw, Mr Deep sing song SUPERRRRRRR nice♥ Go listen to it on Beverely's fb. Damn nice please. Why he never teach us): I want him to teach us lahhhhhh! -whines-