information
hello, please click on the navigations^_^
oral
Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:28 AM
Yawns- Just finished oral and im freezing myself back together right now with the aircon at 16 degrees. Cant go any lower idk why also. I love the inventor of the aircon, seriously. Cant imagine how i would survive without one.
Actually i knew the damn picture already. Some funfair with 3 funny people standing there. Idk why suddenly after no. 10 change picture again-.- But lucky its bout music so still quite lucky for me. Howard luckiest. Passage bout saxophones. Conversation also out music: got attend any musical fair/performances. Jitao talk bout band win already.
Watch ss501 video hear the fans scream until i damn high already. Faster come singapore i buy front row ticket screaam untili 1 month no voice.
Going out to bugis later. Hot die me. Yilin super brave.
Pierce tongue eh.I WISH SINGAPORE WOULD SNOW. I REALLY DO.